Join the National Minority Community Reinvestment Co-Operative (NMCRC) every Tuesday and Thursday from November 2nd to December 7th for its FREE 2021 National Virtual Black and Latino Economic Summit.
Closing the racial wealth gap is imperative to realizing a strong, sustainable economy. From education to housing to healthcare to criminal justice, racial inequality continues to impede the progress of communities of color and the nation as a whole.
This 4-week symposium will empower a growing network of like-minded individuals, companies, and non-profit organizations to unpack a shared vision of eliminating barriers and enhancing access to economic sustainability in Black and Latino communities. Hogar Hispano is also a moderator of this virtual event. We hope to see you there!
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Current Socio-Economic State of Black & Latino Communities
- Closing the Racial Wealth Gap
- Modernizing and Maximizing the Community Reinvestment Act
- Eroding Barriers to Increasing Black & Latino Home Ownership
- Creating Business and Contracting Opportunities for Black and Latino Businesses
- Expanding Small Business Development for Black & Latino Immigrant Communities